Headache? Physiotherapy can help
Headaches are among the most common causes of pain in the world, affecting two out of every three people.
- Do you suffer from migraines? These awful headaches often cause muscle spasm – your physiotherapist can help you manage this debilitating condition.
- Did you know your headache pain may be coming from your neck and shoulders? Your physiotherapist can help you with pain referring from this area to your head.
- Stress can worsen headaches – your physiotherapist can give you useful advice on stress management, from exercise to visualisation.
- Are you stressed? Do you grind your teeth or clench them? These habits could trigger headaches. Your physiotherapist can help you manage this.
- Could how you sit or stand at work trigger your headache? Surprisingly, the answer is Yes. Consult your physiotherapist for help with this!
To find a physiotherapist, go to www.saphysio.co.zaBack